Donate & Attend
FOR TICKETS AND TABLES - To attend Cattle Baron's Ball 2015 and purchase tables and tickets, we ask that you either complete our Underwriting Contract which is found below or you may purchase tickets or tables online. Cattle Baron's Ball accepts cash, check, Visa, Amex and Mastercard.
2015 Offline Donation Contracts
Please select the appropriate PDF form, save it to your computer, and follow instructions on the contract.
- Underwriting Contract
To purchase tickets or tables by cash, check or credit card offline. This may also be used for Special Sponsorship Opportunities, Marketing & Naming Opportunites and donations to American Cancer Society Programs and Research.
- Auction Donation Contract
- To donate an auction item for our Silent Auction, Big Board, or Live Auction the night of Cattle Baron's Ball. We accept auction items up until October 1st, 2015. Any item valued at $1,000 and submitted before May 29th, 2015 will be included in our auction catalog.
- In-Kind Donation Contract
- To donate any item or service to Cattle Baron's Ball throughout the year that is not included in the Silent Auction, Big Board or Live Auction.
- Retail Underwriting Contract
- To host a retail party for Cattle Baron's Ball, which requires a $10,000 donation up front and a percentage of sales from the event itself. Retail parties should be hosted within Dallas County.
For Questions about contracts, tickets, tables and donations
Please call us at 214-443-9222 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Contracts can be mailed to the Cattle Baron's Ball Office at 3838 Oak Lawn Ave. Suite 700, Dallas, TX 75219 or faxed to 214.443.9224.
HELP MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN FIGHTING CANCER
Your donations to Cattle Baron's Ball will help fund cancer research through the American Cancer Society (ACS). Over the years, your contributions have supported significant cancer research breakthroughs and make possible many amazing survivor stories. To learn more about these inspiring results, click on Our Cause page.